Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Long Time No Posts!!!!

Hello!!! I know I have been away for about 6 months... I have had some crazy times since June, watching my lil nephew, who turns 1 on NYE :) having computer and car problems, big time, my mom has to take me everywhere, and I'm 45 UGH... My oldest son just got married, that was amazing, proudest moment in my life!!!! And doing lots of craft shows with my mom...It got to be too much that we have cut back to 2 only, one in June and one in October, that will free me up to be back here and creating... My laptop is still down, but my son is working on that and in the mean time I have stolen the family computer from my kids hehe
 
My son being the computer genius that he is, actually managed to get some of my old files off of my old computer that was busted like years back, that's so cool... If he cant fix my laptop he's gonna do the same thing with that and get my missing CU off there for me... Fortunately I was so busy that I only have one BMS deal that I had gotten that wasn't backed up... But he says he can get that for me :)
 
As soon as Christmas is over I'm going to try to dedicate more time to my tagging and kit making... Tho two days a week I will be away from my computer while I watch my darling lil nephew, :) he melts my heart... I cant lie lol I figure those days I will work on my crafts since I wont have a computer or internet :) and since we cut back on shows, I wont have as much to be making all the time... Believe it or not, doing those shows can just take the fun right out of creating... So we cut back to the 2 we love going to even if we make no money, we just love and enjoy...
 
I will have store news soon for all of you... I know some have been messaging me asking where I will be after Digi Diva's closes for good... I will be making an announcement around Christmas to let you know... Until then everything of mine is at Digi Diva's till the minute it closes!!!! I have a lot also over at PFD, however not all of my resell or chibis or CU can all go on there... Im debating on staying or adding new to PFD at the moment Im not real sure yet... But I will know by the time Digi Divas shuts the door for the final time...
 
Hope you all are doing well and I want to thank you all for your love and support... Feel free to send me your tags you make with my kits Id love to see them, you can post on my blog or email me at magickalwillow@yahoo.com or Facebook, I have albums on there filled with them :) I love showing off what you have made, you can also share here on my fan page...
 
Much Love,

No comments: